Sep 13, 2008

What's makin ME blurred recently??



Oh My Gosh!!!
I feel like I gonna explode lately
I am pretty blurred to an unexplainable extent
Is anybody gonna save me?
You do? Nudge me please!


Everything has been changed
Inside of me
The shitty lethargy haunts me
I couldn't even read a single page of my note
For revision
[SIGH]


Most surprisingly, it is...
Weird questions keep comin out from me
And it has, by far, scared numerous friends of mine
Maybe Pinky was the trigger [KIDDING]
I should stop this before i become haywire
In the sight of people surrounding me


It's time to "turn into a new leaf"
CHEER!!


And one more thing,
I realized that my expense here
Has shot up steeply
But I don't think that i used to spend
Money here like drinkin water
I eat a lot here, that's the reason I think
Especially when we went fastfood outlets


I must find an alternative to
Compensate the loss of my pocket money
Otherwise i'll be alleged bankrupt here
[SIGH] x 2




No comments:

Post a Comment