Sep 3, 2008

September seems to be not so auspicious to me

Bad things happened to me ceaselessly again and again
Without warning and my consciousness and awareness
They just accidentally stroke me, I can't help myself
Seems that they were putting effort to pass the message to me
That I, gonna be in big trouble soon!!
Firstly, I lost my key with a label of room number
Meaning our belonging are at risks as
Someone can just unlock the room without our knowledges
Thus, we made the-temporary-brilliant-way to curb that
That is to install a padlock to strengthen our room
Luck just left me thousands of miles away
I doesn't stop though
I have brought a mouse few days ago
But guess what, It doesn't work
Milions of stuff continue again,
I am not in mood after talkin about that
Toodle-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment