Sep 23, 2008

Start Missing You


Mid semester 's break coming
To be exact, it's three days ahead
72 hours later
I'll be meeting my closer one
Even now, I've started missing
Everything, everthing there
Family, friends...
Especially those who had just finished their trials
Gonna hang out with them soon....
Unfortunately, I don't think we manage to go too far,
Say, a trip. Sorry guys!
I'll never gonna make it during this break
Coz I do have a lot of assignments to hand in
After back from Raya
And one more mid-term which was postponed yesterday
Therefore, i really think that for this moment
A simple Mamak stall will make us
A wonderful gathering spot....


Recently, i woke up early in the morning
Just to sign myself in MSN
Just to see her online
Just to nudge her
Just to wait for her reply
ISHhhzzzz... cut the crap!
The reason is uncertain in fact
I sleep almost 7 hours everyday
I suppose to be leaving the bed later
Coz it doesn't even reach hours of 9
Anyways, it's normal..







No comments:

Post a Comment