Sep 28, 2008

Far than What I Expected

Happy holidays to all of you guys
Have a wonderful moment!
I am not really busy here
with having still a short period of gaming time
This is a good news
There is bazaar everywhere here
Selling Raya homemade cookies & delights
[Both my thumbs up!!]
They are irresistably amazing
That is when i start feeling
I really exist on this earth...
Not much change here
Except that little monster has now grown up
Manage to word out the numbers 1 to 10
Kinda ridiculous with his weird pronounciation
But at least it still makes sense
Friends of mine are still alive, being safe & sound here
I don't mean that way
But seriously & apparently they have gone through
So much of hard work
With STPM is still around the corner
I can see through their faces
Good luck guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment