Sep 8, 2008

Unpleasant Lunch



Guys! Take note of this, just try as brilliant as you can to stay yourself free
Free how? Free from surrounded by those friends who are taking diploma
in hotel Management of this college, this is serious as they will put you up
to the Flame Restaurant and it is 15 ringgit now, gosh!


I reluctantly bought the ticket last weekand I was having lunch there this
afternoon. So sad...the food wasn't served as what had been scheduled
Damn! I felt like i was cheated but no choice..what could I do, they
are such the good friends of mine, I was told that they too, just knew it
this morning, I forgave them, moreover, I am not the kind of penny-pinchin
person, right?


Talk about comments of the food?It was unpleasant, the main course, chicken
was like, harden frozen chicken, it was killing me!I remember I swore to God
that I will never, never step into this restaurant again, though, I knew that It
was a lie, I just remained at the temporary-fury-state, I will still patronize it
for the sake of my friends, I just pity them....


And, you know what, I saw the girls which used to rank top-three etched in
my heart fell in the category of admiring at the restaurant. They were with
their boy friends, these are all right. But, look! Our college girls have started
loving THEM. For me, dating between similar races is just nice, international?
Against races?This is definitely not necessary. Why I have the thought of that?
Because for me, these are like wastes for us, we are gradually losing chance
to have THEM....


Man!!These are craps and nonsenses, Just leave these If You want to




No comments:

Post a Comment