Sep 12, 2008

It's all about money




Just realized we are kinda relaxed
As students taking this course here
Homework here is almost zero
Compared to other courses
OBUAF, FOB, OBUMM and so forth
Good luck & all the best to my friends
Those are busily endeavouring their
Assignments, reports & case studies


I went to Klang's Jusco yesterday
Just to watch a Singapore movie
"Money not enough" which expresses
Majority of Singaporean attitude
And so how materialistic people are
Nowadays filial piety no longer
Exists in mankind's heart, such a shame
Especially for Asian which are not
Supposingly to be like that
Materialism is dominating human
Under the sun mind and money
Is the first priority they think of
Indeed, it's true, no money no talk
BUt, remember! We can't forget
Our root, our past generation
As without them, we won't be existing
In this world, having money and
Spending them just to enjoy ourselves here


All right, let's talk about my silly life here
I saw her few days ago, and something
Running out of my expectation just happened
I really hope she will recover soon


1 comment:

  1. Who is ur dream gal, Her?
    I m really curious abt her la..haha

    ReplyDelete