Sep 20, 2008

Life is't just that..



Everything's going smooth here..
Me, Pinky and Allen will go KL tomorrow
I have an appointment with my friend at 2pm
But we gotta get there early in the morning
At 8am, can you imagine that?
I ain't human after all
Who wakes up before dawn
Especially on this wonderful weekend
Anyways, there's no other options
As Allen has his appointment before 1pm
To fix his "metal" hand
After meeting, we'll go times square for a movie
That is what we planned
It can be changed anytime, hopefully no
Cause it has been long time
Since I last stepped out from this jungle


After coming back here,
I need to do an extraordinarily hardwork
For two mid terms next week
Biotechnology and Maths
The questions won't be too tricky
That's what we always hope for


Hooray!!I am going back soon
it'll be next week
1-week holiday ahead
There'll be all gathering & gathering
By time, they had already finished their trials
It's just perfect...
As we can share our stuffs after so long
One month or more
I am pretty sured of their STPM's trial
Won't escape from our topic
May they get flying colours..


Yaa..before I forget
I need to bring my car to service center
For air-con repair
We certainly can't drive without that
Plus it is averagely 28 out there
No ways to make it out


All right..It's bed time
See ya GUYS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment