Sep 20, 2008

Such a DULL MAN I am

It's Saturday!
I woke up at 730 am, morning as scheduled
Serdang was the first destination
We reached by ktm commuter
And we all managed to get our seats
Isn't it a beginnin of office hour everyday
Anyways we had us seated,
Jests weren't much along the journey
As three of us were still under 'transition state'
Before altering to consciousness
We were picked up by Allen's sister
Heading to the hospital then
It's somewhere in Titiwangsa
TAWAKAL Hospital....
Allen met his orthopaedic doctor and
He wa told to appoint for an operation soon
To remove the imitation in his hand's bone
We waited for about one and the half hour
Nothing special happened there
[Is it good? Or bad?] Good for certain
Meaning nobody got hurted
Thanks for driving us,Allen's sister
We sincerely appreciate that...
She drove us to where we wanna go
For fixing our bats
We went for a movie' Deception' at Times Square
It was okay overall
My friends were complaining that
Which is bored and meaningless
We shopped for a while
It was like a huge rock tieing on my feet
Shopping made me damn tired
I just don't like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment