Sep 15, 2008

Big day is TODAY!



Just came back from my friend's house
It was a barbeque there between coursemates of mine
Start missing the days we had years ago
With the huge group surrounded the BBQ stand
It was awesome! They are my bosom friends
We used to gather, chit-chating and many many more
It was uncountable and non-figure-determinable
I remember how we clustered up and made fun together
It rises me up with a nostalgic scene
They gave me a pleasant school life
Which most of the people seek about
Thanks, guys!
Pictures of that will be carried by my mind
Until the bury of land


The party was kinda moderate
We left the house at 130 am
When i was about to reach our college's guard house
I was shocked by the crowd at the basketball court
Believe it or not!!
People were showing their cute lanterns around
Not to forget to give them a shot!
I think they were more than 30 there
Frankly, never i realized that people in this college
Could be enthusiastic this way
[LIFTING THUMB]


I think they were about to walk around
With their colourful and inviting lanterns
This is interesting!
I was sorta touched with them
That made me to halt my car for 2 minutes
Just to stare at them
I went away when they were heading toward us


Again, HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL to people under the SUN!!!
Toodle-oo...


No comments:

Post a Comment