Jan 5, 2009

Nilai College...Enrichment For Life


Using library pc now since I couldn't get myself online for this few days...
It has been a week actually
I think our college has changed its "slogan" [is it how we call it?]
It was "We bring out the best in you" before
Until I found out that I couldn't find that phrase on any of the guidelines regarding our college
Manuals, handouts, maps, minimagazines and other stuffs like that
It has entirely changed, replaced by this one "Enrichment For Life"


I was planning to take my result this morning, but it cancelled me, hah
Cuz most of our college students are there, registering, doing payment and so forth
That floor of resource center was almost filled up
Shame on me! I just realize that our college actually has considerably great heads of students
After stayin for 2 years here, Thanks to the registration week


I am currently eyeing on Nottingham's university
which offers bachelor in plant biotechnology
I am thinking to continue my degree there
Guys! Is it fine?
Any comments?



2 comments:

  1. Haha, no problem. I'll find out for you. For engineer, I need to be 3.6 and above to get a direct entry to Year 2. Nilai still like that ah, glad that I'm no more there~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot...Ya, Once in a while the internet will get interrupted..But everything is fixed now...back to normal again...
    Just let me if you have any info about that...

    ReplyDelete