Jan 7, 2009

A linguistic semester



The first week of semester gonna end soon
As far as the classes go
This semester is like more linguistic
Meaning more emphasizing on our foundation of language
It's interesting and thrilling
Just totaled up, we have only 18 hours lecture for this semester
So imagine! how relaxant this sem will be for us
Good news or bad one? It depends...
Cuz it'll make our or maybe,
Just me, my lethargy to reborn


Guess what guys
I have clearer picture for my next semester
Where to go
Where to stay as such
For final project or the practical
I was told that FELDA, InnoBio and UPM
Are the options given
If that fellow hasn't mistaken
Good news is that I may move out
From the college too after so long
Anyways, it's just what I planned if
I follow few of my seniors footsteps
Everything is still pending......


Big thing is that..
I should get myself clearer
where to continue my degree after this
To precede from wasting my time
Spending for university application and so on
Where am I now?
I am still on the process
Of getting more and more colleges
that offer the degree
And of cause, with high quality
In all aspects





2 comments:

  1. haih...
    when ur time, i think all the thing already prepare...not like me...
    MQA cert haven arrive i cant continue my studies..i need to work 1st..
    sien a!
    u guyz faster Blow Mr Philip la..
    i wait until Siao liao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. all right we try...all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete