Jan 17, 2009

Dulll!



Staying here is nothing else but dull
Especially with boring subjects taken
It's all boring + dull + dim + numb...... say it
That's it, it's coming to an end
I am not gonna mention it again I promise
Chinese New Year's coming! Hooray!
I am goin back next Thursday
And guess what it's one-week leave for me
It's "my" personal one-week leave to be exact
Classes are still going on on Wednesday onward
It's kinda breezy these few days at Nilai
Is that so at other places as well? Nope, I don't think so
That's pretty cool! It's just hard to drench in perspiration
Uh huh, unless you really vigorous in say, sport
To a certain extent, I am serious!
And that's the reason I think I like to stay here
That explained I came back 1 week earlier before registration

No comments:

Post a Comment