Jan 2, 2009

It'll be a quick January

First of all, classes start on fifth of this month...as usual, it will take a week or two to settle down for students and the classes, to discuss and finalize the time table especially...by time, it's already 16th, and, one more week to go, It will be our big day, Chinese New Year...really looking forward to that, but it's short though...


I am busy recently in my college, busy searching for Caligraphy competition, by hook or by crook, newspaper and so forth, but mostly search online as it's the easiest way...Why do I? Hey man! That's the only income I can grab okay? of cause not everytime, but in luck... Further more competing does ladder up my level...so no harm going for that, isn't it?


Total I need to pay for this semester is rm2330...The least for subjects I had taken in long semester... There are five... 2 LAN subjects, english, statistics and law... It would be easier to score I think compared to last semester... How about last semester result? That's what worrying me right now...going to get it later or next week before registering...


So, all the best, to my pals, for everything... and save it for me too... both for my result and the competition...


See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment