Jan 21, 2009

GOes ONe way

I have been submerged by blur, confusion & numb recently
20% absorption of lessons
0% of revision
0% of updating news
0% of belonging awareness


Reasonsss?
I bet you know about that
It's Chinese New Year!
And it's 3 inches away from eyebows
Really looking forward to it!


Yet, things always have their unpleasant side
Which we never ever wanna face
And too bad for me
There gonna be a tough time for me soon
After the celebration
For piles and piles of homework are awaiting me there
I should have got them done few days before
At least "FEW" of them!
Gosh! But I didn't due to my laziness plus++

I am high beyond the sky now
To welcome our big days
Cuz it means a lot to me, which so it does to everybody
To all races...why? Cuz it's holiday, man!!
Enjoy!!


Forget about the shit-like academic stuff
There is another thing for me to vex
Seems like there is never-ending lot of
Stuff for me to worry about, isn't it?
But this is serious rather than anything else
That I would put it at the top of my 'concerns' list
Holy shit!! I lost 50 bucks in my room, in my drawer
In my wallet! And i am stayin in twin-sharing room
Guess you guys know what happened
It's critical!

No comments:

Post a Comment