Nov 6, 2008

what is love?

I chatted with my friend from Penang yesterday
I was told that she is still single now
Like I said, we are just friends
Don't think nonsense that
I gonna say that I still got chance to tackle her, kay?
That is not possible!

She was like severely upset when i talked about
mating relationship, dating, marriage and all that
Almost the comments she gave were negative
What makes her think like dat I wonder?
She was saying marriage is unreliable,
It's a paper or two to legalize a relationship,
And just to let others know
Other than that, nothing else
And i feel that she is really in phobia
to have her own family
Everything she thinks is not the way
It supposed to be
She must have gone through something bad before for certain
Fire won't burn without a light-up
But I know she nvr gonna tell me rather than keepin it as a secret...
Sighing...
For now, all she needs is time
Hopefully she will get better & better
I am sure she will meet her prince one day
Triggering off to stop her mind from continuously etching the bad
And please, make it soon!!
All the best to you!
God blesss you!

But who gonna save me??

No comments:

Post a Comment