Nov 20, 2008

Feelin strange not to retort


As you guys know, I am not any really easy guy
For not retorting after being bang by words
But this time, I din even say a single word
After being mocked by her, not a serious one of course
I am completely stamped to the ground
Saying no word in front of a group
I just feel heavy to retort whenever she "shoots" me
Saying any bad on her, hurts her, even in a ridiculous tone
That I will never do, cuz I have seriously fallen in love


Just wonder, why she is like keening on stamping me down
In front of her friends, anybody knows that?
Seriously, it is okay to me, I never bear it in mind
Just I wonder why? She likes to do something anti-me
Everything she says, she does was like the other way round how I handle it
Like If I am to praise that guy, she will object to say dat's a bad guy
When I am to joke, she will take it seriously and "shoot" me.
LIke I said, I will only be silent after being "shot", only by her..
And If I am to thumb up with a cuisine, she will resist it by means
She just like to do anything anti-me..
Again, no idea for that...


Just feeling strange here..
There are too many question marks on her...
Just hope she will talk to me soon...

5 comments:

  1. Mayb this is her way to face u..
    sometimes one will try to do something strange to avoid the awkward feel..
    so, try to understand her..
    At least she shows some responds towards u,
    and this means tat she minds, she cares and she pay attention to u.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. give u a suggestion, try 1st
    "shoot" her with jokes
    since she anti-you means she might enjoy the "shooting-anti" games, so try to adapt the rule "shoot but not hurt"
    bait her 2 a "hollow" angry state.
    whatever relationship does not necessary a "yes-yes" situation.
    Anyway,it is jus a "kepo" suggestion , i m not responsible 4 the consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guy, i will keep an eye on her more..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. To wyatt...forget about that,"shoot" her, it never gonna works as it's extremely hard to avoid hurting her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. To rou... Yeah, partially agree, my friend told me before that too..I will see what I can do...haha

    ReplyDelete