Nov 23, 2008

Eerie November



I have been spending like water this month
Not to mention the normal expense
that has been increased without controlled
as I don't think I do manage it well
Blame my insistence to bring my car here
The unwanted expense that I could have lessened
Does make me to feel sorry...
Additionally, I had spent 100 buck for the fixation of
My car air-con system yesterday
It made me no choice
As it was scorchingly hot these few days that I suppose
For it will sustain for coming days, a week or two
Whatever it is, I have my car functioning well now
Thanks God for it was fixed





Guess what! It's revision week
As like the previous semesters, I don't go back
For taking this golden chance to revise
As how it was called "Study Week"
Crap, indeed, cuz I, myself feel the laziness recently
Plus the ups and downs she gives me
I am really not in mood..
Yet, I still scarcely manage to get my mind straight
As the purpose I came here - to study
I will try my best to score good grade in this exam
And I am pretty confident of myself
That I will make it..hehe

Guys..all the best for you all exams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment