Nov 13, 2008

Pure as crystal

I truly need to have my mind clear on what am I doing
Is that I am switching my lifestyle to a normal one
Or the other way round
Believe it or not
A college student who is 19 slept at eleven recently
What am I thinkin? What am I doing?
In fact, I do struggle before getting deep into my sleep
Not that I couldn't make a 8-hour sleep happened
But I was waiting for something, or someone....
Which seems never to be happened
Hopefully it ain't thing of clapping with a single palm
This is tricky, challenging, whatever, say it

Anyways, I am proud of myself
For not letting this to interfere with my study
As I still managed to get 14 out of 15 for my math midterm
Study First !! right?
However, it still happened to ship into my mind
Between the short break, 2 to 4 minutes
That made me a blank paper for a while
Going elsewhere, somewhere far from here

SIGHing
I think this will last unless I got the answer
But overall, it still manageable..


Like I said, I will give you more than adequate time
to think about that..

I will give you space without my existence
I will give you time without my interference
I will give you everything you ask for

But it doesn't mean that I don't care or mind
I note it more that everythin, anything in this universe
Just, I don't prefer pushing you
Instead of seeking it after on your own
Only this, it will last longer, even forever, to the eternity......


This may be fake for anybody..
But if you happen to read this...
I am sure you will feel it...
Won't you...

2 comments: