Nov 25, 2008

It's getting near


I won't feel pressure as the exam gets near
Whenever you hear me sayin this,
Don't doubt it, literally, i am bluffin, haha

Of cause I am pressured
But mine is nothing to be compared about
With those who are taking degree here
Just pity them..

Hope I can give them a hand
Haha, you know dat is not possible

I've just got one of my subject
"Settled down" as I called it
Thanks to my lecturer
Who is so great to give away
The "focus area"
Now, I got it clear
Where to focus for my exam already
Anyways, it's just for this subject
There are still four more to go
Yet, it makes me adequate
To heave a sigh of relief
As this is one of the tough subjects
Taken this semester..


All right, see around
Got to deal with the cyclone again
To cope whatever I missed



No comments:

Post a Comment