Nov 20, 2008

Step to catch her mind


I talked with her yesterday, through msn
This was the initiative i took
To get deeper for what is she thinking
I have got the answer too
She is not alone now
She has got a guy etched in her heart
And it is hard to forget him too
As far as I can say
Based on her words
She knew him long time ago
And I know nothing detailed about dat guy
Other than he is normal guy
He can be good in sport
As I can recall as she told me before this


Everything is fine now
At least I know what she thinks
Rather than getting blurred
Seek after the answer almost everyday


I know that she likes him
She just not certain whether or not they can get along
I know she will try her best to work it out
Me either.
I won't mind that
As long as my heart is still with her
I will do anything to make her good
That I suppose to do
Again, hopefully it wont take long too
To have her heart adheres.....

No comments:

Post a Comment