Nov 4, 2008

Flee from this vex!

I got a phone call from my sis yesterday
Saying that my dad went for a body checkup in hospital
Initially, it was just a simple scanning, we thought, so did he
But the unpleasant result made up another view of our thoughts
His cholestrol level is still considered high
But better than before thanks to medication
Hopefully there was no any side effect taking place
Because of the medicine
Another thing makes us worried is that the level of triglycerides
In his body is steeply breaking high
And I were shocked that 50% of his vessel is clogged
That was what told by my sister
Hopefully it was just a blunder, a mistake of my hearing
Or maybe the doctor if that happened to be possible.
I begin worrying about him....
I am far away from where he is now
Should I just go back and visit him????
I really want to.....
What can I do after goin back?
He is like a normal person with normal habit and diet
Treat him like a patient??No, never do that!
As he is kinda stubborn person
I think I just stay back here, keep attaching to his current condition
By calling my sis & bro who are looking after him
Meanwhile, palm up to pray
May God save him
He is 54 this year, and the only financial support of my family
Sometimes, I wonder why others would have siblings
who can earn money themselves, shoulder up all expenses in their families
Why not them? They are all helping my dad to work...
They seem that never work with hearts or motivated to develop my dad business
Instead of making mistakes, even a minor one though they have been workin for decades
I would dare to say that 40 out of 50% of my dad's clogged vessel is contributed by them
They are those who created these.
If my dad collapses one day, things will exceed my sense of imagination..
This is time to wake up, turn into a new leaf, bros..
My sis is runnin a teleshop funded by my dad
In short, she is workin for my dad too
But as far as I can see, she is very much matured than them in sense of doin business
In such a field of services, she is able to cover her own self expense
Including paying 1k for her car monthly.
She is absolutely out of my parent's vex after all
Whatever it is, she's still a 20-year-old lady
What can she do for our home business in ways?
And what can I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment