Nov 16, 2008

Blame me..I am a numb guy...be yourself..


I see you, I talk with you, I smile at you
Arent these fakes?
Cause frankly, I don't know what are you thinking
For everything
No idea at all
As you are welly distinguishing it
Or, you, in fact, never think or never touched by it..
I am numb here..
To an infinite extent

Anyways, i shouldn't be that sellfish
I should think as if i am on your side
That's what I always be
A gentleman..
Haa...Just joking


I know you are on dillemma recently
But I cant help you, flee you from that
Cuz I believe I am one of them..
What should I say?
What can I say?
What should I do?
What can I do?

As like she said
Future is unknown
Indeed..


Take your time...
Be yourself..
And have fate on everything you do
That, you think it is right
Again,
Be yourself..
That can make you a happy-go-lucky all the time



Just to let you know
I do care about everything you have in mind
That either you got to express or not
What you Think
What you Feel
What you Do
What you Say
What you Mind
What you Like
What you Hate


Last but not least
Be yourself
I always hope you to be happy..
Hope you understand that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment