Feb 21, 2009

What the hell is love? Relationship?



It's 2 months to go to reach 20
But i have never thought I am a matured guy
In some particular aspects
Especially this one, relationship!
I bet it's a romantic stuff.....

As I was told by my friend
' Guys can never be friend of ladies '
He has got his point
Which is somehow happening to me
That makes me to ultimately understand it!

This is even precisely proven true when
' Singles of different gender meet together '
Like me and another....
Cuz they or we tend to get bonded to each other
Without any warning, without any reason
Is it true? Should I use we ?
Or just, it is sole?
' It works one way and one direction '

For my case, I think i am still alrite
That stuff is still under control and welly managed
Which makes me to survive until today

But not in the future, i dare not to promise that!
Relax!! It's just a joke
I won't be a monster like Mr. Sylar of that kind

I will need some feedbacks here if possible
Just wanna make sure I ain't the only one here
who is abnormal - should I say that?
By having this kind of thoughts
You tell me guys!

Ohh yeah!
I was thinking about friend of mine
Tellin me about her own way of seekin partner
Yesterday, along the journey to the Cheras

I was lookin out to the windows
Unable to capture everthing passed through me
outside of me of cuz
And i don't think i paid my whole attention
To what was happenin in the car
Especially the goin-on conversation
Just partially got to digest them
shameful to tell that

But as far as I can recall
I did reply to her
Which i can't remember what was it now

Like i said
I was just partially gettin connected to her
Forgive me, i know you will
If my dear friend, you, happens to pass by here

She was like so sure about her desire
To get a chinese as her boyfriend
Based on what she was sayin
Is it? Hopefully I am sending the correct message
For what she was tryin to tell that day

I am not doubtin her here
I understand the circumstances
And yes, I support her
Why not? Since Chinese are much better here
And believe it or not
An excellent example is just finished writin this line

There is already a prominent and irritated one
Here in my college
The Ms. Seremban who is a Chinese with
Her ~Malay or Indian~ unidentified boyfriend
Which have more than enough to light up
The fires of all guys in this college
Since in my opinion, that girl is like
One of the tops in this college
You know what I am sayin, I bet
Frustrated right?

Back to it, to put it in right
I would say that
' Difference in races absolutely not a obstacle '
For relationship stuff, and everything's destinied
' It's YES when only God said YES '

Good luck and all the best
To my friends who gonna find his or her one soon
Who gonna stay forever with his or her one now



No comments:

Post a Comment