Feb 22, 2009

It's over....




Finally it's over...the quiz contest
It had ended up with a magnificent closin ceremony
I would say that, by not forgetin
Which I think all of participants do

One of the 'amazing' MC- MUTHU
With 'her' ( sorry for a known mistake here)
all sort of feminine movements, gestures

most importantly, the way 'she'
(again, a consciously made mistake here)
spoke to us, it was really ' impressive'!!
That made us to etch them on minds
Till the day we are buried to ground

Yet, indeed, 'she' is a talented mc
Which couldn't we deny it
So, my question here is that
Is a skillful speaker neccesarily to be a feminine one?
If I am tryin to point to a speaker who is a guy

No, not at all, from my perspective
I had gone through milions and millions of talks
(whoa....seems like I am a phD holder or sth
Not actually, just tryin to be exaggerative for seconds
Allow me please)

But, it is a fact that I ever met a guy
Who is an excellent speaker from a talk
He is deep and clear with his pronounciation
During his talk, and believe me
You will just like his voice
He is capable of welly managin his own way of emphasis
The talk was an eye-opener after all
I would never forget that and it was about sexuality

Alrite, talking bout the quiz
It was an eye-openin experience
With the presentation and all
And I do feel there is a gap between us somewhat
No choice but to admit it
And i will do whatever I can to fill the gap, hopefully

As I always do, I believe in myself
Safe and secure to say that
I haven't yet reached the exaggerative level
or else, it will be a 'severe' egotism

But it is very much true
i do believe in myself for everythin i've done
And I'll never look back
once I've chosen the pathway
As I will try my best to adapt,
Gain or to attain something from that

Why am i sayin this?
Promotin? me? myself? to who actually?
Unknown, to ghosts, perhaps
It's crap anyways

And just wanna say that
For the 3-day long quiz
Just take it as a helpful experience
To my dear teamates
I had got a lot fun time along the journey
So as you all I believe...

There is nothing much to lose remember guys!
But I was, seriously thinkin of how would it be
If we managed to get into semi-round
Nothing else but to torture my mind
By the way....

We would be exposed to the briefin firstly
And we got to complete the presentation
within 4 hours, it was goin to be tough I know
But i just believe that
We could, and we would come out with somethin
That must be sure I know

Perhaps, ours wont be as great as others
But at least, we tried and we had something to be shared
Those were the experience!
And the one and only thing we lost!

So,

Jessy - good luck for your comin inteviews,
I know they will come to you
And yeah, go after your chinese match!

Pat & V - plain sailing for everythin in FELDA
and keep in touch!
Hopefully we'll be goin Sunderland
together

See ya!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment