Feb 18, 2009

Moving forward....




Just finished my presentation for COM
It's an English class actually
We were the fourth group to present
Thanks to my pal, tek teng
I had myself welly dressed up today
I think....that made to rise up my confidence


I have been tryin to look forward
Endeavour to grab a greater view
A further one recently
Like where to go what to study & work
And so on...
Yeah, i admit it, i kinda in vex actually
But I somehow couldn't find the solution
Or I am lost in making decision
And ultimately, ended up by sweet dream
Perhaps, there are so many stones or rocks
that make their ways to block my path
From moving on.....Telling me that
I should get rid of them first!


Okay! Back to my actual life here and now
They are many more to go from now on
Math quiz will be held on tomorrow
A biotech quiz contest on Friday
If we do make it, we shall proceed
For the following stages, if that so happens
A malaysian study mid term on next tuesday
so on and so forth
Cant imagine that!


So what to say is....
Bear and fulfil it!
Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment