Feb 28, 2009

Can you define it? I just can't.....



You think I am a tough person?
You are wrong!
We are wrong!
Cuz I used to be one, one of yours,
Insisting that me, myself is
As harsh as one might imagine
I could endure any hardship
anything that came across
the jar of my life timeline
that's the only guideline I lived with
The only principle I survived
I was always filled with confidence
to get something done as if the Creator

Yet,
I was wrong...
By having this mild state of
'talk-to-my-hand'
I've been hearing it long
Since i first got here
Perhaps, that's the 'breeze'
which any of penangites will own
No? Just confess! my friends...

Untill few days ago
I realized that I was nothing
Nothing than others
but a guy who is in pink of health
standing with 173++
laughing with 3 inches
nothing special then...

I am just weak
as if a new-born bird
Maximizin its jaw to food
Fed by its poor mother
I am nothing but just that....
I need you
Strength, i name it!


I am in collision currently
How about you, my dear?
Are you startin to wobble
Being not steadily well as before
I was hoping that I was the cause

I know we ain't gonna work it out
We could have similar line of strands
We both have visions to realize
We have different paths to plode
I seriously think we should stop

You and me together
Stop from where we started
Let's get back to the days before
When we were still
'hello-byebye' friend
to each other
Knowing you here
for almost 2 years
Though it has already happened
We got to fix it
Before it's getting worser

Lastly, God blessss you
Be happy always
Don't worry


Signin off in hoping for miracle......



No comments:

Post a Comment