Feb 11, 2009

Re-gainin knowledge...


It gonna be a quiz contest next week
Organized by? It's not important
Cuz i never think I got to remember that
It's gonna be held in Cheras, UCSI anyways

We, our college has sent a team for that
I am one of them
A shame for the team or the college
Haa.. both, I guess

I have been using these few days
To revise whatever I had learn here
From the given notes
Thanks God i still have them with me

Initially, when I first got the details
I was surprised as the contest
Is for degree level students,
Not for us, diploma students

There's an existence of distance or gap in between
Hence I was like totally brushing it aside
Never take it as one of my concern
That explains the reason
I started my revision so late

Until it was 2 days ago,
Back from the holiday
I flipped through some pages of the notes
Of my previously taken subjects

Something flashed through my mind
For that very moment
Telling me that we are actually not
So naive to work a way out

I see a chance there if all of us
could work a bit harder, put a bit effort
There is a path of light waiting there
Just at the side of the corner before the narrow space
Awaiting us to squeeze or twist ourselves
If we are ready to endeavour

So guys! Let's begin it!
Do a good job for our university before leavin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment