Feb 5, 2009

I had forgotten how to spell 'L.O.V', is this correct?

I had thrown it thousands miles behind
As far as I can remember
My nerves no longer hold it, feel it
No more like before?
Or, never I have it?
Shame on me, such a numb person I am!

Few things that I realize is that
I will still carve your name
Onto my notes, textbooks or even
Exam papers once
It's more than once sometime
And the funnier thing is
The process is automatic, unconcious
Again, shame on me
See what I've done!!

Is that I still have you in my mind
Should I congratulate you that
You had successfully stolen my time before
To etch yourself in my memory
To linger your shadow silhouetted
To stay your voice echoed

Maybe you are the longest
I feet in among those
No problem i think
I mean who cares
To live with a 'past' like that
Though it's neither sweet nor dim
That's it!
It does light up my curiosity frequently
How can it be?
Supposingly, it has already been eliminated
Cuz i am clear, very clear that
I am treating her as friend, plain one now
And I blacklisted her before
How can it be?
It's just unbelievable!

Anyways, not a big deal!
'Life is to move on'

No comments:

Post a Comment