May 10, 2014

It has been while.....

It has been like forever since last time I said something here.
It's partially caused by my pathetic and busy life for working on my research,
and also I would not spare my laziness for this matter.
Sometimes when you don't feel like doing something, you just don't do it,
nobody can stop you, including yourself.
Anyways, I believe it's almost come to the end as far as my study concerns,
However, it's just a beginning of my life according to my boss,
which I think he is very right on that.
He always says to us that 'PhD is just a licence for doing research,
nothing indifferent from driving or diving licence'.
I have submitted 'the' notice of thesis submission' in which
examiners are basically getting themselves ready to assess my thesis
Officially after 3rd July this year, I am allowed to submit my thesis drafts.
I really hope that I can pass them on around the set time as planned,
since there are many other things else to settle,
like my marriage and job hunting
I will be attending a few conferences next month,
one in UTAR, Kampar, another one at Monash, Subang Jaya,
I will involve in 2 oral presentations and 2 poster presentations,
hopefully I will be lucky enough to grab some awards there.

No comments:

Post a Comment