Sep 7, 2012

They grow up, we grow old



I came earlier back to my hometown today, just feel like not working in the lab today. However as usual, I have got enough data to present to my mentor for this week. Research isn't always giving you expected results, that's why we need to experiment it and empirically prove it supported with evidences. Negative results may not be a bad news sometimes as they will improve your understanding and troubleshooting skills, so most of the time I really think that it's more useful than always getting anticipated results, that way it fails to stimulate your mind to think.

I played badminton with my nephew today. He is now able to picking up shutter than from years before. Day by day he is growing up as a handsome and intelligent boy. One thing I don't like about him is that he is so prone to losing focus on almost everything including what he likes. This is a serious problem for him and this stops him from learning. I really wish he can improve this latter in his life, but this of cause requires his parent's attentions. There is limited things that we can do about. He is always a naughty boy, he likes to play fools with people around him. But a good thing is that he is under controls, I have seen kids that are overpowered than their parents and I think that that is totally unacceptable.

Looking at him, and looking back to myself, I feel that the age is catching up. I gotta treasure my health and body, perhaps the fittest at this age, it may or may not abrogate with time from now. Gotta live my life with maximal joys!

Ron



No comments:

Post a Comment