May 17, 2014

Selfishness can ruin one's life



I am staying over the weekend in KL,
a place sometimes I'd like to stay,
sometimes I don't, especially when I get caught in the traffic.
It's extremely glad to see that she is doing good
at her new working environment
the business is picking up slowly, but not as bad as we think.
The even exciting thing is that she seems to enjoy 
working there, it's undoubtedly a great experience for her,
preparing for her future
both in knowledge development and management skills
Looking in this way, it has become firm that 
I will be settling down in KL for the next 5 years after my study
Job hunting at points, is going to be very challenging
but for the sake of us
I gotta try really hard to secure a position somewhere here
At times, I feel like working at my hometown, Penang
but looking at the whole picture, it would be selfish if I do that
May everything happen as we wish
Living a meaningful is not impossible after all

2 comments: