May 16, 2014

Always believe things happen for a reason


Ups and downs always appear in our lives.
Instead of blaming, we should always appreciate
as we are given an opportunity to learn to overcome them.
Every session of problem-solving is a valuable lesson
No pain no gain, I would rather be a person who face problem in occasion
than a person who sails smoothly from the day he blinks still the day he stop blinking
Yes indeed I encounter problem on and off, but thanks to allmighty God,
I am not as unlucky as others who filled themselves up with troubles all the times.
Or maybe I am like them, problems everywhere,
just the positive thinking that I have, keeps me alright.
I do believe that things happen in order, in its arranged form
Sometimes the timings find you in trouble, sometimes it makes you escape from it
Sometimes fates bring up you to somebody, sometimes it just makes you pass through him/her
I think this is fair and fun enough depends on how you see it.

So, let's have fun in our lives, enjoy it to the max and call it 'life'
Troubles are just a small parcel of it, if you are able to handle your psychology
Literally everything can be made right, trust me or not

Cheers,
Ronald

No comments:

Post a Comment