Sep 6, 2012

I love my Lap top


I like my current lap top, though with so much of internal damages which of cause, wasn't done by me I guess. Look at my slipper and wallet they will explain that and you will know I treasure things belonged to me more than myself. This piece of genius is actually belonged to my girl friend, thanks to her generosity, I own it since 2 years ago. It's a black HP compaq, age of 6 according to her previous owner, yet still functioning.

The most I like about it is that it's a real motivating friend. When I feel like not doing works, and just wanna watch movie series or even a single downloaded movie, she will stop me right away. When I feel like playing games, again, she stops me right there. So, every attempts were condemned thanks to my fellow companion. She just does not allow me to have a break, but keep working, working and working. By how? by getting angry of me and switching off itself. Electronically speaking, she gets too hot due to the excessive simultaneously running programs and a black-out occurs without warning. You may see it as a malfunction, but I see this as a gift and I really treasure this. It has helped me a lot in my study and my progress. Without you, I am nothing but a flying dust in a gently blowing breeze.

Thanks a lot to you, I love you and I really do, not to forget her previous owner. You make my life!

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment