Feb 22, 2012

No perfect match in the world


Indeed, I buy it when my mentor told me that 'there isn't such thing as perfect match in the world'. It is literally true as somehow you will find people around you in which his/her spouse ended up with, was not the type of partner which was his/her first choice. I totally agree with it as i think that this is what actually happening to me, maybe similar to my partner or perhaps you yourself.

It doesn't matter as long as the happiness or sweetness are felt by each other, with that, any gaps can be filled. However, that is not the usual cases, people may find out the weaknesses of each other, and then tried hard to make them as excuses for reasons to break up, especially during puppies love, but this matter also carries weight in a married family as well as a family with kids.

So, make sure you don't find a totally imperfect person to your particular standard. Sometimes, I really get angry with her when something goes wrong, frequently as a matter of fact, but to some extent, I hold my breath and ask myself, why would you have to be so angry? Scientifically, It's not giving you any harm, just herself, you are not losing a piece of your skin nor flesh. Let her rot, let her decomposited, she might not think that there is a need for you to scold her or any room to give any advices, in her point of view, I might be just a bloody emotionally ill-tempered moron, that's all I am.

I am not going to tell my initiatives to bark on somebody here though it's pretty obvious, who cares anyways, people may have thousands kinds of thoughts on you to make you emotionally annoyed and down, the crucial factor is yourself, as long as you are strong enough to withstand, nothing's gonna hit you down, nothing at all.

So be yourself, there is no point finding a doll as your partner who could not even find ways to understand your initiatives which is for her own good. In this case, blaming is not just a game, as simple as that, it's A SIN!

I have become bad-tempered lately to her only, it's strange, strange that I couldn't find the reason why. Perhaps I should learn from my faults, but I did try to so something good, but it did not work out eventually, whenever I try to treat somebody better, that somebody will turn and give me a bite, then I will just give it a slap, that's it, everything's blown away.......

A type of person like should have gone for an arranged marriage just like most of our indian friends do.....















No comments:

Post a Comment