Nov 30, 2009

Sharing, a release?




Holy shit! I am really not in study mood lately
not even wanna flip pages of at least one
not at all, it's bad i realise that
But I just couldn't God save me from that
Flee me perhaps from the haunting lethargy
It should be done dealing with me
Anyways i will get better soon I guess

I was gossipping like a fortieth aunties few days ago
With some friends here at starbuck for the first time
But I didn't really enjoy the conversation
Cause I was like a host as well as the one and only guest there
I prefer talking to the walls than that lol
Don't bother, just wanna spend some time out there
rather than self-locking in the room
Why cant I just get a mamak or kopitiam here?
We can talk till the sunrise of the next day
with the cheap milk tea or perhaps chinese tea
Miss the days we were out for gossiping a lot guys

The second gossip took place in my room
We chatted until 4 o'clock morning
Amazing and unbelievable huh?
I have the same thought too
What to say, time flies lol
We exchanged our pasts
For the effort to have our background understood
But it would never happen
as people just like to keep privacies
which they think it is unrivalled and unsharable
This is normal ......

At this ages, we just like to talk about the boys and gurls stuff
Lovely isn't it? So be it, we shared those stuff
Flirting, first love, puppy-love and so on
I seriously think that it's a good thing
because by sharing, you dig into your mind for the memory
seeking, recalling, processing, enjoying
The feeling when the memorable nostagia flash back into your mind
is irresistable, makes me good
especially one who ever lived in fascinating life like me

I find myself in love with sharing
but it's in uhm confined way, not thoroughly
Cause it's just something
something which is a great shame to share about
Damn it! Why me!

Perhaps HE loves me more than any others else
HE always wants me to experience more
Exposes me to the stress and bad scenes
So that i would take it as a lesson
Learn and get something useful from them
Reflecting all those unpleasant stuffs
by processing an issue from numerous perspectives
That's what make a real me today
To be more mature, optimistic perhaps
To think about things deeply into layers
Thank you Mr. GOD! Appreciate it!
I am unbeaten after all



















3 comments:

  1. hey...u guys had lot's of fun there without me ya...
    gossip gossip...wat's all abt??
    did i miss out any interesting topic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i will tell you if you bring something worth for us from Malaysia lol...don worry, we weren't talking bad about you two, even we did, u've got the chance to counter during your 10++ flight..enjoy yourself especially M'sia food and the tropical climate....damn! Miss them again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo.. i really enjoy those food n weather here.. haha.. dun feel like going back to uk anymore..
    hmmm...something worth from malaysia to exchange for ur story telling...ok,i will consider abt it..

    ReplyDelete