Jul 31, 2009

Single Singlie - belief on my hand










I, hereby, to the creatures under the Sun
declare to be a totally single pure man!
Forget about stuff before
we used to flirt or even, itemize each other
To my adorable A to Z.. we are friends forever-ever!

I should be a single for a-decade long time
as I shouldn't be awarded, not yet for now!
This isn't a curse! Be clear about it!
Just, I think I'm not ready yet
But if so happen I gonna meet one,
forget about whatever I mention above

Wonder why I have such thought
To be alone, lonely loner?
[ All right reserved ; ICE AGES 3]
Sorry, I can't tell cause frankly,
me, myself is in trouble finding the truth also
But I think it's profoundly to do with my characteristics
It has to be! So assume it's right...
The assumption would be.......

Do I think in different way?
Yes I do...complicated, weird, troublesome, name it!

Do I have an exceptionally high requirement?
Yes I do...good-lookin, slim, fair, intelligient, say it!

Do I, myself in trouble?
Yes I do...all the way, all the time!



Due to lethagy and sleepiness
It's To be continued.......














No comments:

Post a Comment