Aug 15, 2009

gRaciAs






My mind is far away from the top of my body recently, it's kinda hard to explain if you wanna know the reasons, but I suppose it is to do with my going-to-be leave, I am not so sure, yet one thing for real is that I have started scheduling up my time table now, right after the day I finish the course here which is going to be less than ten days ahead. Between, most of the activities that I had planned were actually to have a meet-up with my buddies, who are from the nation throughout. Gotta keep the relationship well as that is the only valuable item I treasure so far besides my family.


Gotta pass them a huge, sincere and unrivaled thank-you appreciation for everything especially for dwindling my pressure by allowing me to talk nonsenses towards them. You guys are sweet, without your existence coming across my life, I would not be able to grab the chance to have my life coloured. Without your willing-to-hear ears, things would not be that easy for me, I would like to send my deepest gratitude to them......it's my fortunate to have you all stood by my side whenever the unwelcome circumstances emerge.....


Really looking forward to meeting you......




No comments:

Post a Comment