May 10, 2009

Time flies....







I was just back from Langkawi island
Nothing more i could think to comment
but for real, i was spending like hell there
yet without any awareness
as i don't really like drink like those
who must have made the island as their heaven
And i don't smoke also

I have more or less a week left for my break
Gotta really maximize the fun or entertain myself
within this period of time before i get regretted

As planned, I'll be going to Shah Alam
after my new rented home on Wed
If everything is fine, it will be a place
where i gonna dwell for 3 months - a sem long

As what had been literally marked in the contract
I will be workin from Mon to Fri, 8am to 5pm
for coming months, I really can't wait for that

Hopefully i will gain things there
And i am hoping if i can get a part-time job
while having my practical
It does help to kill 2 birds with 1 stone
as not only i can flee myself from the weekend boredom
but to get an extra income
Okie, i'll think about that seriously......

See ya!!







No comments:

Post a Comment