May 1, 2009

I am HOME!


I am finally HOME after so long
Everything still remains unchanged here

Mum's still my mum

Dad's still my dad

My dogs are still barking crazily

as usual at seven in the morning

My bedroom is still like a store
which makes me to suffocate always


The most annoying thing is that

Most of my friends are still working

which I couldn't meet them up altogether

Irritating!!!

Anyway, I understand it

Money comes first
So 'Happy Working Days' for 'em

I am glad to hear that my brother's dog
- SHiro (a German retriever) is pregnant
Can't wait to give the puppies a hug!!

As I am going for practical next semester,
I gotta finalize whatever details given by my coordinator
while looking for information relevant to it
with a hope to ease the job afterwards

Other than that, there will be just gathering,
gathering and gathering i guess lol

See ya!!
Keep in touch for those from NILAI...


No comments:

Post a Comment