May 4, 2009

Let it be!!




I'm doing really good here
Like she said, I'm being pampered here
Yes indeed, I confess.....
There's always an advantage as such
for being the youngest son
Education, sport, and all sort of flexibilities
are given sparingly
A great gratitude to my parents
Who created me
Who help to form my personality
Who encourage me to learn new stuff
Who had brought me to who am I today..

Yea, I am babysat by my family
but not out of it I would say that
I have worked everything out
by striving myself toward the triumph
So, basically I am doing my best with
their moral and financial support
i have no regret to everyone all in all
I will, with no doubt keeping it up
for the sake of my future and
Of cause, my love one....




[IGNORE THIS GUYS!!!]
[THIS IS JUST A REMINDER OF MINE]

We are just FRIEND!
FRIEND! FRIEND! FRIEND!

Don't think about the nonsense
Focus on your study!!

Mind your virtue! Mr. Teow
Possess thing which is belonged
to somebody else is a SIN!!!!!

You won't be blessed & sweet
even though you happen to be together
So just.....LET IT GO....

Whenever you think about it
just remind yourself..

This is just a transition state.


[THE END]

Enjoy your Langkawi trip tomorrow!
God bless.... with a wonderful weather.....






No comments:

Post a Comment