Dec 7, 2008

Wanted! HUndred Million for a "wanted" genius!!



Get me a genius, and take away your hundred million dolars as your reward
Problem is, can you find him or she? Genius never existed on earth, not in the former time, neither for now, nor the future.. Indeed, everyone has his own ruler as a measurement of his idol or genius, believe me, it's tremedously varied from each other depends on oneself's can do, If you are to be a well-known scientist, will you make an ordinary lecturer in a college as your idol? no, again, if you gonna be a nobel-prize winner, are you gonna treat a singer, not really famous one as your idol? These are not gonna happen, like I said, it's all depends on your capability..

MEanwhile siting for exams recently, I am feeling blurred here, confusing...Hate it, when I gonna flee from that, I wanna be a free man...I have lost my mind for her and her lately, not at all of cuz, Academic stuff FIRST, It's still flashing through my mind once in minutes... I uh...just outta of my mind, having no idea what should I do, What supposed to do..JUst letting the time flies like a seasonal bird, will never have a look on it since once....
And, It is fast in split seconds, fast enough before I got to recall what I've done a single minute before, It's just hard to etch the memorial moment of a day...

Where are you? that I've been seeking for long, again, I need hints as I know you are always be there for me, maybe you are just steps-far from me....


The God is watchin everythin up ther....

No comments:

Post a Comment