Dec 9, 2008

Hoorayyy!!!


Exam finished..as like other papers, the last test was not as difficult as i expected..hahaha.. thanks Mrs. Patricia. Goin back tomorrow together with my friends, one from Malacca, LOKe, another from Klang, ChongSeng.. It's just nice to have people sharing with me the expenses along the way, isn't it?haha.. Hope it's not gonna be a tedious trip for them to Penang under my lead, I'll try my best anyways..



I have learnt to let go, for what i encountered recently... Now I no longer stay stubborn formerly.. Things do change themselves when the time is right, we, as human being are just like puppets, being tooled or fooled by TIME, all the time...Games that SHE creates are variable, not to say SHE has the entire right to decide or control who the players will be, SHE is the one who decides the game's size, whether it's big or small depends on the impacts pounded..


And, most importantly, I had understood myself better than before..I am not a really patient guy, not at all like I initially thought I was.. It's all wrong.. it makes me to recall what i'd learnt in one of the subject taken in this semester, BioChemistry - Chapter 2, SIgnal Transduction Pathways...to be general, it talks about a single cell routine in its various types..A cell commonly goes through a signal reception, followed by transduction and the final stage - response...


Spare me from a perspective of a science student for this single minute, [As human is made up of trillions of cells, it doesn't make any sense to resemble a human being to a cell, much ridiculous to say it out by a science student like me], I feel like i am driven by the pathway above in the sense of my patience to all aspects - love affairs, learning, teaching, exercising and so forth.. I am a kind of person who has a strong desire after the response whether it's a success or failure..


Sleepy after typing these...
It's napping time again..
See ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment