Dec 4, 2008

Sucksss....

Oh my gosh! Internet speed sucks here, even worser than my homeline, haha, you know that is impossible, but at least i still manage to sign myself in the msn messenger which I couldnt last semester, not without subscribing the package.
Start missing the days with the package already...

the days I read papers online
the days I watched HEROES & PRISON BREAK
the days I downloaded songs
the days I uploaded photos
& so forth...
Even blogging, I find it hard

Anyways, I am leaving on next Wednesday, after exam
To my hometown, to get back to the days we fooled around
I am hoping there will be something new, thrilling this time after so long
Since they have finished their exam.. really lookin forward to it..


Two tests tomorrow, wish me good luck!
No mood to study at all....
That's the problem...

2 comments:

  1. yeah,my exam is finally over..
    haha, good luck in your exam lah
    so how long you gonna stay ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..good luck for urs too...i mean your result, haha..until the beginnin of january next year..

    ReplyDelete