Oct 27, 2008

Worth!! 8 years of learnin process..

Poor guinea pig
Don't cry..

After so long, I draw TODAY
Guys...guess who is this without any hint..


It was all started in SRC office, I knew that i still can be stimulated by chances after quitin it for roughly two years... What am I sayin here??Smoking?? drinking?? no way..It's drawing..
Yeah..no doubt for it, it's drawin or paintin for real. I know I still can draw after bringin it to a halt after graduated from my secondary school.
How I felt when first touching it??
Kinda strange, weird and nervous...
All kind of negative expression stroke me..

What i was afraid of??
The outcome will not like what as expected earlier..
Even worse if my art work happens to be disgustin..

How if it is very bad??
Dissapointment definitely will hibernate my desire to draw..
Never i will touch it again, never nomore..


3 comments:

  1. hey.. great job..
    u really can do it !!
    u r so talented..keep it up!!
    n when's my portrait can come out??
    Looking forward to my 'look'.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite long din see ur drawing.
    look like a real ppl.
    dun worry, it is still very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks..haha, really great to hear that..Rou..yours is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete