Oct 31, 2008

Feelin as if fried!!!!

Damn it, it was scorchingly hot recently without warning, without reason, without anything. Almost everynight, i was drenched in perspiration, making me uncomfortable to fall asleep! It's is disgusting to peak. It wasn't this when I first had my impression on this place from stopping me to keep missing the

... state where I born
... town where i used to wander
... school where I started to learn
... home where I was pampered
... pals that I fooled around with
... family that would forgive me for anything
..........

to be such a "junglefolk". Yes I am!! But, isn't it supposed to be cool? For a jungle?What kind of place is this? I can't stand it anymore, even for person who is heat-resistant like me, ohh my gosh! it's too hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....praying for everything to back to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment