Oct 29, 2008

-----Being--Numb-----



Me, I was sort of a quiet person during classes in secondary school
Was I? Unbelievable?? Yeah! so do I..as for a current me..


One thing I remember is that I was always hoping people around me weren't
sayin me a cool guy, never never to have a thought like that, as I was absolutely not
No fire without a light up. Why people use "cool" to describe me...

  • kinda quiet during the classes
  • seldom intrusively join others's conversation
  • not so mind other's comments on my badness
  • dark complexion may be a reason
  • topics mainly on man talk
  • feminine phobia sometimes
  • scarcely expose myself
  • manymore.....

Like most of the bloggers say, they are just being themselves, i couldn't deny that I am actually one of them. I don't like doing things exactly what people told and somehow i just paddle my own boat, get things accomplished against their wills dissapointing them. Sorry i have to apologize for blunders i had done and especially people i pulled over.. Do forgive my selfishness, egotism, whatever...

By the way, I may be too exaggerative expressing what I wanna say In fact, I am not that bad, okay???

No comments:

Post a Comment