Jul 18, 2008

A JOke or a FAct

THough i felt bored throughout the prolonged exam week, never i sense the startlingly tedious night like this, most of my friends went back after their tests.I m alone, totally alone here...All of the sudden, i recalled what was said by my bosom friend when i was kept telling him about my dull days here, dat pretty impressed me - "Hey!u know what!u should get a gurl friend there!{meaning, in my college} other than making your days comfortable, you can make yourself 100% resistance to some fatal diseases and hence deducting the world's mortality!!"

haha, i never thought that my love affair would make such giant contribution to the world!!I knew he meant something else, i asked him to direct to his point...then i understood..

Look at this "FLOW CHART"
THis is basically what he meant!such a smart guy huh!i was blurred & stunned when he told me this!! I was 5% in anger & feelin ridiculous the rest. This is the brilliant way to tease a man gay! i should start learning this from him, haha...
Take it seriously, i should start finding my gurl now as to contribute to the human population!!

No comments:

Post a Comment