Jul 19, 2008

A competition

My mum jus called me while they are heading to kl for a competition tomorrow. THey are now on their ways to genting highland.What an adult will do there?GAmgling?Clubbing?shoppping??NOp, visiting Theme park is the purpose they go ther,if you believe so, haha...she was asking me whether i wanna follow them so that they can drive me to the competition 2moro, when i was to say"YES" My monday exam suddenly flashed on my mind, OOH GOD!!I almost forgot i still hv 3 more papers to sit for, DAMN!!i never think that a trip to genting would be such a temptation to me, i was outta my mind, just couldnt believe it!!OOH, i see, mayb i was extremely struck by homesickness [ NOT GOINNG BACK FOR 2 MONTHS ], too missing my family or it was too tiring to take commuter [ 1 HOUR PLUS TO REACH KL ]haha!! Good excuses huh? anyhow, i will still go to kl tomorrow for the competition...Wish me GOOD LUCK for the compt and my exam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment