Jun 5, 2014

Respect Love


Being kind of a self-centered person,
I am never a good love-teller,
all sort of loves,
meaning when I love someone,
I am okay to express it,
but I am not okay at all to say it.
I think many are like me though.

For a person like me,
it really takes me a while
to understand the importance
of telling 'love' at the right time.
But I think I do now,
hopefully it's not too late.
Everyday I am still learning it,
and practising it on a phone.
And it feels just great to love someone 
while you're feeling loved

'We live to experience,
we experience to live'

With experience, you certainly live a life
with a better quality.
Taking about maintaining a relationship,
with times, I have learnt that 'being responsible' 
is no longer enough to eternally keep a relationship.
Personally, I think 'Knowing how to respect each other
'is even more important
than stamping the 'responsibility'
on your forehead to keep you loving

Nobody is perfect,
however a person's strength 
can be maximized while 
his/ her weakness is being minimized,
depending on your judgement.

Perhaps it is true that everyone
has to have at least 'a' strength 
for him/her to earn a respect from others.
However it's very unlikely that 
you are struggling to find one from
the one you love.
If that is the case, 
I suggest you to better leave him/ her
because his/her weakness has probably
masked over his/her strength.

When you respect your loved one,
while you feel you are respected,
nothing can tear you apart.
It's like a electrostatic energy,
holding the particles in place.
But how many people can really understand 
and respect your loved one?
All of us are working very hard towards it

Respect - a simple but a big word



2 comments: