Jul 22, 2011

Few months passed, Making me more matured?

I was too tired (lazy perhaps) to write anything on here for the past few months. Though tonnes of things turned up. So now I am currently waiting for my reply from USM for my PhD. Just hope that It will go smoothly and the outcome would be what I expected. Months passed, making my thinkin more matured (I THINK) and more acceptable to what I really want myself to be in the future - which is simply LIFE. With all the motivation and support from my potential supervisor and also my family, I knew that the choices I made were correct and I am goin into it! Reading papers or in other words, gaining knowledge can be an enjoyable process, sometime and it happens unconsciously. Lecturing is a way to find your confidence and I agree with this as well. More and more FREE lessons and phrases I heard were actually from nowhere, but from my going-to-be supervisor. Wish to work with him one day or maybe soon. He is a nice guy and knowledgeable at least to me at this current level of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment